GULF FABRICS, INC.
FOR INDOOR AND RESIDENTIAL OUTDOOR
Brisa Frontier is engineered for maximum versatility in any environment, inside or outdoors. A high-performing and intelligent fabric, it offers multiple functional benefits: Airflow circulation for enduring comfort; Climate control technology shields against temperature changes; Solar endurance protects from fading; Water repellency and EPA-registered mildew defense, just to name a few. Designed in a rustic and natural grain, Brisa Frontier is available in 7 classic hues.
Brisa Frontier is ideal for most indoor applications, but ONLY applicable to the Residential outdoor market. Formerly Brisa Distressed OutdoorBrisa Frontier, a classic, relaxed grain colored with leather-inspired hues, is enhanced for use inside or out. Featuring our renowned breathable technology, this high-performing pioneer provides ultimate seating comfort and softness, while other enhancements include water repellency, EPA-registered mildew defense, solar endurance, and colorfastness. Brisa Frontier delivers ultimate flexibility and functionality.
NOTE:: PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE USED FOR INTERIOR MARINE APPLICATIONS
8”V x 10.5”H / 203mm V x 267mm H
Breaking Strength: ASTM D5034
Tensile Strength: BS EN ISO 1421
Cold Crack: FTM 5874 /
CFFA 6a Air Permeability††: ASTM D737 Antibacterial†: AATCC 147 Antimicrobial†: ASTM E2180 Antimildew: ASTM G21
UV: ASTM G154, 1000 Hours
Light: SAE J2527 1500 kj, Grade 4*
ISO 105 B02, Grade 8
Crocking: AATCC 8, Grade 4-5 Wet & Dry
Chlorinated Water: AATCC 162, Class 4-5
Perspiration: AATCC 15, Class 5
Sea (Salt) Water: AATCC 106, Class 4-5
• ASTM E84 (Unadhered)
• BS 5852 Source 0, 1 & 5
For more information on certifications and
|Recommended Cleaning Instructions
Breathable Technology • Timeless Grains • Modern Textures
One of the best ways to keep Ultrafabrics looking great is through proper maintenance and regular
cleaning to prevent excessive dirt from accumulating. To help keep your quality fabrics looking their
best, follow these guidelines to extend the life of the fabric:
• Wipe up spills as soon as they occur
• Clean with soap and water
• Sanitize using disinfectants such as (1:5) bleach/water solution
• For stubborn stains, wipe off with isopropyl alcohol as soon as possible*
• Thoroughly rinse all solution residue with clean water
• Air dry
This information is not a guarantee. Please use all cleaning and disinfecting agents safely and as
instructed. The use of other cleaning agents, disinfectants, conditioners or protectants is not
recommended as they can degrade fabric’s performance and may void Ultrafabrics warranty.
Ink & Stain Resistant collections note —A variety of clothing and accessories may contain dyes
that could transfer to lighter colors, depending upon variations in temperature and humidity.
Dye transfer is difficult to control, not always fully preventable, and may be irreversible. Fabric may
not protect against intentional stains or permanent inks.
*This also applies to the removal of most ballpoint inks from Ultraleather Pro and Reef Pro
Cutting and Upholstering Suggestions
See below for general upholstering suggestions. Please note, manufacturing processes differ per application as well as per pattern.
• Cut Like a Textile Pattern: Our polyurethane fabrics perform more like a textile than a leather or a vinyl.
The pattern for a textile is often smaller than for a leather or a vinyl. This optimizes the yield of the polyurethane.
• Reduce Most Leather & Vinyl Patterns: Since leathers and vinyls typically have little stretch compared to Ultrafabrics, this suggested reduction in pattern sizing serves to improve the recovery in end-use.
• Long Bench-like Seating: For continuous seating lengths, seams, buttons, tufting and tucks improve recovery and help reduce possible stretching.
• Pull Polyurethane Fabric Tightly: We recommend the upholsterer pull the fabric tightly around corners to insure adequate recovery.
• Foam Density: The density of foam selected for cushioning affects the recovery of the fabric.
Generally, the higher the density, the better the foam retains its shape, thereby allowing the fabric to recover its original upholstered shape (from repeated compression in end-use.